Date of entering into force June 1st, 2018.
1. Personal Data Controller
2. Types of personal data that will be processed
MPG d.o.o. collects and processes personal information about you (for example, information that can directly or indirectly identify you, in particular by identifiers such as your name, surname, email address, IP address, photographs and video records created by the official photographer during the festival that we organize (“Personal Information” ), when:
- use the Registration Form on the Site
- use the contact form on the Site
- we photograph and record events and activities that we organize
MPG d.o.o. will not collect Personal Data unless you provide them voluntarily, except for certain Personal Data collected through the Information Systems and Programs used for the Site operation, whose transmission is inherent in the use of Internet communication protocols (for example, IP address when you contact us) and will not require more information than is required for participation in certain activities. If you do not want to provide us with Personal Data (except Personal Data relating to the use of Internet Communication Protocols that are usually collected when visiting the Website), you can still access our Site, but you will not be able to apply for a Contact Form or make a Registration Form.
At the entrance to the Festival area, which will be video recorded and photographed, there is clearly published notice of photographing and video recording and it is clearly indicated that you can be photographed and video recorded, that is our legitimate interest as organizer of the Festival. If you do not want to be photographed and recorded, please do not enter the location of the Festival. Photographs and records of children (under 16) on whom they can be recognized will not be published anywhere without previously having approval by their legal custodian.
Providing visitors / senders information is voluntary and there is no contractual obligation or requirement that the visitor / sender does. Data Controller will not create profiles of collected information and it will not be automated decision making.
Photographs and records that we get from partner / sponsor of the Festival that photograph and record their own event within the Festival, MPG d.o.o. acts as a Data Processor that publishes photographs and records on this Site at the order of the Data Controller who is in this case a partner / sponsor of the Festival. The purpose of the publication this photographs and record is to promote partner / sponsor events in the media to become recognizable and in the future better.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
4. Purposes, legal basis for processing and possible consequences of non-disclosure of Personal Data
Use of your personal information includes:
- A. Taking steps on your request, for example answering your questions and comments delivered via the contact form, receiving your registrations for participation at the Festival ( Poreč Open Air festival),
- B. Use of your photographs and records made at the Festival venue for the purpose of promoting the Festival ( Poreč Open Air Festival)
- C. The investigation of suspicion of fraud, harassment, physical threats or other violations of the Site rules or any suspicious behavior we consider inappropriate;
- D. If you ask us to photograph you and / or the child to whom you are legal guardian, at the indicated photo corner at the event, we will implement your request.
Providing personal data for purpose under A. is voluntary, but in certain situations it is necessary to refuse to grant such data may disable MPG d.o.o. to respond to your requests. Data processing under B. and C. is based on a legitimate and public interest. So if we collected approvals for recording / photographing and publishing the recordings / photographs, such processing for the base has a consent. Our legitimate interest is to record / photograph the Festival participants for the promotion of the Festival so that it becomes recognizable in the media and better in the future.
Providing Personal Data under D. for the legal basis has a contractual obligation and we will immediately delete photos after performing the service.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed in the following cases:
- subjects that maintain our IT systems
- technical suppliers related to the creation and maintenance of web site
- persons authorized by MPG d.o.o. for the processing of personal data, which are subject to the corresponding legal obligation of confidentiality (employees of MPG d.o.o.),
- Legal Advisers of MPG d.o.o. in the case of the need to forward data for legal proceedings
- Media houses and digital marketing agencies for the purpose of publishing photos and records in print media, on websites and social networks
- The clients / partners of the Festival for the purpose of promoting the Festival
- Photographers who photograph the event and the photo corner
6. Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries
MPG d.o.o. transfers personal data outside the EEG and Switzerland, especially in the US, but always on the basis of data protection measures in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU)216/679., in particular on the basis of Privacy Shield, thus ensuring adequate protection personal data.
MPG d.o.o. will process your personal information collected from contact and registration form for a maximum of 6 months, while records / photographs will be stored until you exercise your right to complaint or until you withdraw your approval. Photos taken in the photo corner will be deleted immediately after the service is performed.
MPG d.o.o. informs you that, in accordance with and to the extent permitted by applicable law, you have the right to access to your personal data, right of rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing as well as the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. When the legal basis for the processing is approval, you always have the right to withdraw it. When you withdraw the approval, we will suspend the processing of your personal data for which you have withdraw the approval without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on approval before its withdrawal.
9. Related pages
10. Safety practices
Security of your personal data is extremely important to us, so we set the appropriate physical, electronic and control procedures to protect the information we collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we can not guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on the Site or on our servers will be completely secure from unauthorized access by third parties. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall exclude any liability or liability for any damages that you may have suffered as a result of any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to the Site.
11. Mandatory right
Nova Ves 17, Centar Kaptol, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Tel.:+385 (0) 1 6064 600
Data Protection Officer
Tel .: +385 (0) 1 6064 600